9.08.2006

Catching up again...

OK, so I haven really posted anything in a looong time (sorry, although i dont think anyone is even reading, haha)
What has happened sonce the last post?
Not much really...
On sept. 02 I got all 4 wisdom teeth pulled out (turns out they werent in very good shape). It wasnt painful at all, the only pain has been not eating all the good, greasy food.
Earlier this week, Gera got a notice that his visa was ready for pickup in Mexcio city. Mine wont be ready for another 2 weeks. So now he´s currently on his way to Zurich, and I´ll wait here...
What else, like I said.. not much.
Its been raining on and off for the last month, so the flooding situation is still going on.
Mexico finally has a president!
check out usana.com, if you´re interested, my sister just signed up as an independant supplier, and I´ll just say: the shakes taste good!
I´ve seen more of my friends, i{ll figure out how to post pics next, or at least i´ll link here to a photo album
like always, i´ll keep you posted!

No comments: