yes, internet. I know I have not posted anything but Paris details for the last few weeks (and I still have 1 more installment to go). It is partly because this has taken longer than expected, and partly because nothing much has happened around here since.
But just in case youi were wondering, here's a recap:
=I sent Gera to work one morning with a bag of 20+ tamales for the people in his lab to try. Not many did and the tamales were just sitting pretty in the freezer! (I know this would not have happened with the Hieftje group.) They are going to have work pretty hard if they ever want to get some tasty mexican food from me again!
=The german course is still going on. We are signed up for the next level, from feb 'til july.
=It SNOWED!! finally, some snow in Zurich! We were surprised that the city does not really clear the sidewalks or do the "salt thing". I will post some photos soon.
=The trip to Italy is coming up. We leave on Feb 17th. Sadly we will not be going to Rome after all, but I am sure we will make it there sometime soon! So, Sicily, here we come!
=I've been posting some videos on youtube.com. see if you can find me... or email me to get my username!
Like I said, not much happening.
keep on reading and dont forget to write.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Buona fortuna in Italia! Abbia divertimento e non si dimentichi di trasmettere una cartolina. Ciao!
Post a Comment