
Today is my Birthday! happy birthday to me!
We are doing a spread-out celebration, starting with a concert we went to last monday. It was actually FREE since we won the tickets for it (participated on a mexican-swiss internet portal). The perfomer was Julieta Venegas, a mexican singer (and i really like her too!). The venue was really small and we got to be very very close to the stage. We had a great time!
Check out the pics here Julieta Venegas in Zürich
The next part of the celebrations will be throughout next week, when we go to PRAGUE and MILAN!!! yes, how's that for a birthday? (well, it IS a big one). Gera's parents arrive tomorrow morning (friday), and then we'll go to Prague for the weekend and then to Milan for a couple fo days. I am really excited to be going to so many different places, I love it!
As always, I will keep you posted.
PS. the hand is much better! the Sicily blog is posted below, and i think for now I am all caught up with news. Oh, and Abril and Roberto are moving to Minneapolis in June!! (read her blog for more details)
2 comments:
Feliz cumpleaños hermanita! Un abrazote y un beso de parte mia y de Robe.
Happy Birthday Jazi!! Is the german at the top the same message? Hope you had fun in Milan
Post a Comment