
Not much new to say, but I wanted to write something anyways.
It will be almost 1 year since we moved to Zurich! We just went to renew our residency permits, and soon we will have to renew our public transport pass. I cannot believe it! 1 year… more on this when the anniversary actually happens.
We have an appointment in the US consulate in Bern to go to the interview to apply to possibly get a visa to go to the US… notice the possibilities for error? First, get the appointment. Check. Go to the appointment with all the necessary forms filled out and all the required paperwork (bank statements, letter from work), basically you want to prove you don’t want to stay illegally in the US and that you have a reason to go back to where you came from. Then you have a interview where, depending on the officer conducting it, they grill you (like when we were asked to show them wedding pictures to prove we were REALLY married, I guess the marriage certificate does not count), or it will most likely just a polite conversation about what you do and why you want to go to the US. Then they decide if you are eligible for a visa or not. So cross your fingers October 4th.
Things I have been reading/watching lately:
photo above is from graffiticreator
Not Martha
Instructables
Henna page
Veoh
What are you up to?
No comments:
Post a Comment