
(photo: my backyard this morning)
sorry i did not post yesterday... so much for nablopomo. At least i was not "officially" registered and failed the challenge like this other person i know (hehe).
Oh well, i guess i am runing out of things to post ( i dont have a project to show, or kids to give me material).
For today, i have a collection of random stuff...
-It snowed! yes, there was snow on the ground this morning (it had snowed last week like the forecast said, but nothing stuck).
-The suitcase is OUT, and I am filling it with stuff. Seems like we're going to have a "suitcase situation" for this trip. You see, Gera brought 1 garment bag, 1 big suitcase, 1 small carry on... the big suitcase arrived all thorn, brocken and unusable. I brought 2 big suitcases, 1 small carry on (plus cumputer bag)... When the sibllings came to visit, they arrived with a brocken suitcase (the wheels broke), and when they left, they switched bags and left the brocken one here . So if you're keeping track, that means we have 2 brocken suitcases (unusable), 2 small carry-ons, 1 big suitcase, 1 garment bag. Will that be enough? i hope so... i just know that my carry-on will be heavy with chocolates... that makes me wonder about customs... i should check on that.
-yesterday i made menudo (the soup, not the boy band). It was ok, I was actually quite disapointed with the flavor... something was not right. I guess if I try to look at it from the bright side, when i go home it will taste so much better!
2 comments:
Are you talking to me?
I think you can still use the broken suitcase that we left there, it's only one of the wheels. You can drag it around for a while, it's already broke! ;-)
Sorry to hear about the menudo. Did you use oregano? Garlic? what kind of chile did you use? what about the lime juice and the onions? Mom can make it for New year's.
they're coming, they're coming! we can't wait! if you want to ship anything, we can help with the cost. don't want to bog down your sorry-state-of-affairs luggage.
Post a Comment